The Agribusiness sector offers extensive opportunities for investors and partners in the agriculture value chain with as a wide and proactive marketing platform for Agriculture value chain products and service to ensure the enhanced competitiveness of smallholder agriculture productivity and competitiveness in Zimbabwe.
The agribusiness sector and the smallholder agriculture value chain is able to offer turnkey and invaluable products and services via our multi-channel information hub.
Agribusiness Brand Strategy
Our platform is growing to offer extensive content marketing, branding and advertising opportunities for the agriculture value chain, including:
- Building awareness
- Educating buyers
- Moving leads along the purchase path (nurturing)
- Engaging with all influencers
- Serving existing customers
- Cross-selling or up-selling
- Generating new sales leads
- Exposing your expertise
- Direct Branding Value.
- Direct Advertising revenue.
- Programme sponsorship.
- Product placement.
- Branding and merchandise development opportunities.
- Digital & print Publications.
- Content Marketing.
- Social Media Platforms.
- Video-on-demand streaming platforms.
- Mobile, Web and Mobile In-Application (In-App) environments.
Market Segmentation Analyses
The market segmentation analysis for the agriculture sector is not very easy unless one looks at the Smallholder Agriculture Production value chain. The Agriculture value chain can be broken into the:
- Meat (beef, small livestock, poultry and fisheries);
- The veterinary,
- Feed and feed formulation,
- Education, training
- Dealerships and distributors
Our Readership Profile
- Agriculture Producers
- Agriculture Buyers
- Agriculture Products Processors
- Veterinary Products and Services Producers and Providers
- Agriculture Products Resellers
- Feed Producers, Formulators
- Dairy Equipment
- Dairy Chemicals
- Safety and Security
- Infrastructure Development
- Transport & Logistics
- Oils, Petrochemicals and Gases
- Banking & Finance
- Technology Developers and Vendors
- Real Estate
- Students, Education, Academia and Training
- Power & Energy
- Advertising agencies
- Brand managers
- PR agencies
- Sales people
- Account executives
- Communication directors
- Media buyers & suppliers
- Media, entertainment & broadcasting
- Event & conference organizers
- Retail merchandisers
- Resellers and agencies
- Field researchers
- Education institutions
- Third-party Information Providers
- Market Research Institutions
- Network Providers
- ICT Departments and managers
- Farm Production managers etc.
For more information, please contact:
Francis S. Bingandadi Sr.
Mobile: +263 719 343 370: +263 772 370 343
Copyright ©: Brand Reality 2019