It is Peter Vessenes who noted that; Cash may be king, “but marketing is everything.” A simple definition, marketing, is actually the process by which we offer goods or services up for sale. Strategic marketing suggests that marketing is not a “cost” or “expense” but rather an investment, because much of the benefit of marketing is longer-term and may take years to fully provide its benefit.
AgriSeason is an integrated smallholder competitiveness development media package to explore the growth, developments and trends in the agriculture sector in Zimbabwe, the region and beyond.
The AgriSeason TV Programme and associated media products and productions are billed to be an integrated agriculture preparedness, productivity and competitiveness marketplace for crop, forestry, aviary, apiary, poultry, veterinary, feed producers, animal producers, fruit, fisheries, and the entire agriculture production value chain, stakeholders and partners to explore cost effective feed formulation options, trends, perspectives, developments, opportunities and challenges for agriculture producers.
The AgriSeason is an integrated smallholder competitiveness development marketplace to explore the growth, developments and trends in the agriculture sector in Zimbabwe, the region and beyond and beyond.
The AgriSeason TV Programme and associated media products and productions are billed to be an integrated agriculture preparedness, productivity and competitiveness marketplace for crop, forestry, aviary, apiary, poultry, veterinary, feed producers, animal producers, fruit, fisheries, and the entire agriculture production value chain, stakeholders and partners to explore cost effective feed formulation options, trends, perspectives, developments, opportunities and challenges for agriculture producers in Zimbabwe, the region and beyond.
- Need for a comprehensive AgriSeason Preparedness Information hub for famers, stakeholders and value chains in Zimbabwe, the region and beyond and beyond.
- Rising cost of beef, dairy, poultry, fisheries, pork, and other meat, dairy, fisheries, poultry, wildlife products.
- Viability and competitiveness challenges for Crops, Livestock, Beef and Dairy, Small Stock, Apiary, Aviary, Wildlife, Poultry and Fisheries in our fast recovering economy in Zimbabwe, the region and beyond.
- The need to increase profit margins through reducing Smallholder Agriculture Production costs related to feeding, veterinary, transport, power and energy, a punitive tax regime, Labour, processing and other value chain input costs.
- There is a growing thirst for Smallholder Agriculture Production Competitiveness information and continued education by farmers and the value chain.
- A broad based platform for in-depth analysis and discussion on Smallholder Agriculture Production with a special focus on Livestock production.
- Identify and exploit pipelines of opportunities in Smallholder Agriculture Production and value integration in Zimbabwe, the region and beyond.
- Strong need to share best practices, experiences, challenges and success stories in Smallholder Agriculture Production in Zimbabwe, the region and beyond.
- Availing integrated ICT products and services for information dissemination for Livestock producers in Zimbabwe, the region and beyond.
- Value chain integration for Livestock producers in Zimbabwe, the region and beyond for increased competitiveness.
- TV Programme Series
- Digital Magazine.
- Print Magazine.
- Integrated and Turnkey Events.
- Integrated Researh
Insightful articles on topical agriculture production and development issues and the latest trends locally, regionally or globally.
Features, information, and expert advice on the latest listed, banking and finance engineering, opportunities, products and services, information, technologies, innovations/ solutions.
Opinion pieces written by senior editorial or technical people.
Authoritative reports/ guides often oriented towards a particular issue or problem in the mining and infrastructure development industry.
Expert opinions on various subjects/ topics of interest from industry experts and the academia.
Reports on any major events, breakthroughs or happenings on listed companies, finance, banking and business sectors.
Profiles & Branding
Each month we will interview and profile movers and shakers in the focus sectors.
Advertisement & Paid Editorials
Editorial content is generally regarded as having more credibility as compared to paid advertisements.
AgriSeason Magazine can help your company to develop a compelling story to help you market your products and services.
If executed well, advertisements will help disseminate vital information while enhancing a company’s product and brand visibility in all our media products and service.
Advertising & Readership Profile
Our reader profile comprises of professionals from all walks of life. It encompasses decision makers and drivers in Listed companies, financial services and employees in the corporate sector, educational and training institutions, Government departments and the Public Sector and ICT enthusiasts.
The readership profile is diverse since mining and infrastructure development affects virtually every sector of the economy.
The Print Magazine has a starting print run of 5 000 distributed throughout Zimbabwe. The Digital Version shall be distributed to a growing database.
- Agro inputs manufacturers, suppliers, vendors and dealers.
- Business organizations,
- Banking and Finance services.
- Farmers Organizations.
- Senior management and technical stuff at underground and opencast/surface mines
- Non-governmental organizations
- Banking, business and Finance, training and academic institutions: Universities, Agriculture and Technology College Students and Academia, Research institutes, Schools etc.
- Diplomatic, trade and consulates.
- Listed companies,
- financial services sector, financial regulatory authorities
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Francis S. Bingandadi Sr.
Mobile: +263 719 343 370: +263 772 370 343
Copyright ©: Brand Reality 2019