Zimbabwe like many developing countries export raw commodities with little or no processing and value addition. The challenge for the country is to ensure that most of our agriculture products and commodities are processed and exported as processed commodities to fetch more on the export market.
Zimbabwe exports raw commodities and import them back process worsening our trade imbalance.
The AgriSeason shall explore value chain options for value addition, integration and networking through commodities market update for:
- Grains & Cereals
- Meat & Protein products: Beef, Pork, Chicken, Sheep: Goat, Road Runners, Fish, Game, Rabbits
- Market Intelligence:
- Horticulture: Vegetables, Cabbage, Carrot, Onion, Beans, Peas, Potatoes, Rape, Garlic,
- Grains: Maize, Soya, Wheat,
- Nuts: Ground Nuts, Round Nuts,Pecan Nuts
- Cotton and fibres
- Oil Seeds
- Small Grains, Sorghum, Pearl Millet, Finger Millet,
- Companies & Markets
- Transport &Logistics
- Veterinary Products & Services
- Agriculture Finance & Banking
- Agribusiness & Dealerships
For more information, please contact:
Francis S. Bingandadi Sr.
Mobile: +263 719 343 370: +263 772 370 343
Copyright ©: Brand Reality 2019